David Finn - Attorney Profile
- Trial Judge, Dallas 1999 - 2002
- Federal Prosecutor, Dallas & Ft. Worth 1995 -1997
- Assistant District Attorney, Tarrant County 1992 - 1995
- Board Certified in Criminal Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Former Adjunct Professor, Texas Wesleyan School of Law
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Co-Chair, Dallas Bar Association Criminal Justice Committee
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Univ. of Texas L.B.J. School of Public Affairs, M.P.A.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., with high honors
- Jesuit High School, Dallas
- Frequent guest on local and national legal programs including Court TV
- Published author, SMU Law Review
- Special Performance Commendation, U.S. Dept. of Justice 1997
The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information about David Finn, PC. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Any email sent via the Internet to David Finn, PC using email addresses listed in this web site would not be confidential and would not create an attorney-client relationship.